16 May 2015

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #186

It's been a while since I had a chance to play along over at Freshly Made Sketches, and I have actually had this card made for a couple of days but am only just now getting around to sharing it on my blog.



I was originally going to have my animals just on the grass where the circle is, but wanted to stay a bit more true to the sketch and decided to put them on the circle instead. Not sure that is really working for me though! :)


Supplies:
Stamps: My Favorite Things - The Whole Herd
Dies: My Favorite Things and Papertrey Ink linen impression plate
Ink: MFT black hybrid ink, Versamark
Other: Copic Markers, Ranger white embossing powder

8 comments:

Christine Blain said...

There is just TOO much cuteness on this card! Adorable, my friend.

Jen Brum said...

Such a fun card! Love the those animals and the great sentiment! Amazing colouring! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Priscilla Janus said...

Beautiful Card! I love it!

Karren said...

This card is just the cutest thing! I've been admiring the new sets from MFT and this card might have pushed me over the edge to place an order! Fabulous scene you've created! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

Impression plate? Oh my this could be the start of something!!! LOVE your cute little card and every detail! :)

Kim S said...

It just doesn't get any cuter than this!! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

reeree62 said...

Can one subscribe to your blog via email??

JoAnn said...

Adorable card. Congrats on your win at Freshly Made Sketches.