28 October 2013

Seize The Birthday Challenge


Hello! Long time no see ... sorry I am a bit late with my card this week but it has been crazy busy around here and to top it off I have had modem issues and haven't been able to upload from my computer to my blog.

All sorted now though and I'm glad to be back on board and able to share my card for this fortnight's challenge over at Seize The Birthday.

There is no topping option this week, so just show us your birthday creations ... anything goes!

Here is my card.



Supplies:
Stamps: Pure Innocence Owl Costume by My Favorite Things
Papers: Graphic 45 6x6 paper pad
Other: Nestabilities, Copic markers, black ribbon.

3 comments:

Sharnee Torrents said...

What a gorgeous card dear Jodene!! I love that little girl, it's super sweet!!
Smiles Sharnee :)

Karen said...

This is so cute Jodene! Love the colours, love the stitching and LOVE the colouring! Great job!

Karen
x

JoAnn said...

This is adorable. Love the sweet image and your coloring.