It's time for another challenge over at Just Add Ink and this week it's a beautiful colour combination.
But I am sad to say that I have royally stuffed up my entry this week! It has just one of those weeks that I wish I could permanently erase from my memory if you know what I mean!
It went a little something like this:
- A death and subsequent funeral
- Some bad news about the status of a friends illness (breast cancer), the end is near and it is just devastating that a young family will lose it's mother and wife.
- A scared call from my daughter after their school was put in lockdown because a large gang with knives and other weapons entered the school and was threatening teachers and students.
- On the way home from aforementioned funeral, someone threw a large rock or a brick at our car while we were travelling at 100km/h on the freeway narrowly missing the window where my daughter was sitting! Luckily we are all okay but my car will need significant repairs and will be off the road while that's done.
- All this while suffering a 4 day migraine, worse than any I've ever had before!
But even after all of that, I know I am so lucky and should be so thankful that we are all healthy and safe because others are going through a much harder time right now, and my heart is just breaking for them. So I guess it's true (and sad) that no matter what you are going through, there is always someone worse off than you are.
Anyway, enough of my drama! Here is my card for this week. And only after finishing it, did it dawn on me that I used white instead of very vanilla! So stay tuned as I hope to have another card to share with you soon using the correct colours! In the meantime, I thought I would share this one anyway.