16 March 2012

Freshly Made Sketches #26

Well after some major computer problems the last couple of days, I have finally managed to log on and upload a couple of cards.

The first one is for the sketch challenge this week over at Freshly Made Sketches. Here is the sketch:
And here is my card:


Supplies:
Stamps: Main image - Whipper Snapper Designs, Sentiment - PTI
Cardstock: Kraft, bermuda bay, DSP by Bo Bunny
Other: Copics, Rose Red seam binding, stitching, nestabilities

I will be back soon with this week's challenge from Just Add Ink!

6 comments:

Allisa said...

Adorable, I love how you paper pieced the cupcake wrapper to match your DSP. Hope your computer issues are resolved! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Christine Blain said...

Oh, cute! I too love how you've matched the cupcake case to the background DSP! Your bow is divine. Sweet, sweet card, Jodene.

Patrice said...

Awwww such a gorgeous little image. Love your perfect bow!

Tui Nathan said...

Gorgeous Jodene .... how sweet is this lil image ... love love love that paper pieced cupcake liner! so cute ...
Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

Cindy Hall said...

Really wonderful card! Love the beautifully colored image, the paper piecing and that ribbon/bow! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Narelle Farrugia said...

This is such a pretty card Jodene! I love the DSP and the cupcake base matching - very cute idea. I'm very envious of your colouring (teach me pls!) Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches - Narelle